Sunday, June 6, 2010

Xiao long bao.

Hi today I went to shanghai for xiaolongbao.

OH AND JUST NOW I WAS SO TEMPTED TO EAT THE APRICOT BITS IN MY LUX BODY SHAMPOO. but obviously i didnt cus i'm still sane. ha.

actually i've got nothing to say about xiaolongbao. i'm just waiting for somebadeh to poast something for me to read cus i'm really v bored. and i wanted to type this in chinese cuz i was writing my chinese compo jn. eh eh, there's nothing else i can say.

oh i finally figured out my internet sms pw so i smsed artisticautism from here!!!! kewl right. yes. and G-G wants a shoutout to her. hi lynette.

i think the chinese compo sucked everything out of me. i feel so weird and empty rn. k obvs i'm not in the mood to blog HAHAHAHAHAHA BYE. but she's not done yet. oh so naosy. i need better entertainers D:

k in the mean time i shall talk about xlb. sigh but it's not interesting. oh gr8 i still have to wait for 7mins more. hi everybody plz blog so at least i'll have something to do. and i'm using china's twitter replica, don't judge me and join mehhhhh :)

omg i totally waited for almost an hour alr, good thang i have ontd :) i'm so naice.
I STARTED WRITING THIS AT 12:25AM