Wednesday, June 2, 2010

AwesomeVan

I found another reason to justify the change of my url. Whenever I come to my own blog, I'll miss out the dash and then be shocked for like 3 seconds before I realise that I'm on the wrong blog. I JUST DID THAT and I'm so tired of being shocked. Unless it's by pikachewwwww, then it's a different thing!!

OH BTW I'm not going to vent my anger or anything here cuz as I said in the previous post, I'm in communist land!! I'll be in danger any time. MUAHAHA. SO I'LL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT IT WHEN I GET BACK. k so just for an update, I went for the world expo thing, twice. and I went on MOUNT PUTUO, and that day I just felt miserable. but now I'm back in my father's cosy apartment, waiting to shop and eat and shop and eat plus sleep and watch tv and sleep and watch tv! Life sounds so fun right here. oh! and my aunt's here to be our cook HAHAHAHA so I'll have food to eat alws.


brb I'm beezeh enjoying life, don't be jealouz.
but sometimes I may get bored, so please come online to pleh w me!!! wink wink.

PS:artisticautism please contact me!!!!! I didnt reply your message cuz i cheapskate, but why arent you online? :(