Monday, June 7, 2010

HI NIGHT MONSTERS

I completed my cheenese compo and I deliberately included the night monsters in it. idk why, but i just thought that they were worth mentioning.

Anw, I just browsed thru my archives from 2005-2007 and I can't even- bleagh, it's so unlike me nao. HAHAHA YES I'M V ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED cuz i mentioned S.H.E in basically every poast and use XD like it's a punctuation XD

AND YES I'M GOING TO PUT SOME CHEENESE IN HERE:
"晚上一个人大字形地躺在双人床上,翻来覆去睡不着,伴着她聊天的是深夜的怪物。虽然说是怪物,但她从来不觉得它们是什么魑魅魍魉,反而视他们为无所不谈的知己。在这让许多人的害怕的黑暗世界里,她一点不安的情绪都没有,反而享受着黑夜带给她的归属感。漫长的黑夜里她并不孤单, 反而是快乐的。"

but it's pretty much the opposite in reality. they're stabbing me in the heart, over and over again. stupid monsters. K IT'S 3AM NOT A VERY GOOD SIGN cuz I'M SCREWING UP MY SLEEPING HABITS. All grozziegal's fault.