Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2004

10 SHUQUN PRIMARY SCHOOL GOLD

I was in that uniform in 2004, and 2002. 
NEVER FORGET.



I was looking for my competition piece for 2004 but I didnt find it :( Can't even remember the name of that piece, or even the tune. HAA, in those days they tried to hide the name of the piece so that competitors won't know, and replaced the title on the score with "Shuqun 2004". I still don't get the point though. if you're good, then you're good. OH WELL THIS SUCKS cuz I can't find any information about this shit!!!! 
I miss my instructor. I miss my 'new' Eb horn. I miss how they taught us "doremi"s instead of "c,d,e"s. I miss learning how to set up stands, knowing what is 'tetek besar' from my senior, teaching juniors the way to handle the instrument, performing at the istana park on stage, etc.

Celebration for Winds and Percussion a.k.a "Shuqun 2002" ALWAYS gets me nostalgic. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Even though we got a COP for playing it in 2002. But hey, a COP to a Gold two years later, it's pretty awesome YES?

IF YOU HAVE ANY USEFUL INFORMATION ON THE TITLE OF THE SONG SHUQUN PRIMARY SCHOOL PLAYED DURING THE SYF IN 2004, PLEASE CONTACT ME, i'll give you $1. thanks. TEEHEE :)

Shuqun Shuqun by you we have been taught,
to strive for excellence in studies and in sports!!
lifting our banner high, stand straight and tall,
and be quick to respond when duty calls!!!

SHUQUN TAUGHT ME WELL :D