Saturday, June 5, 2010

No,I'm not disporting myself.

http://www.singaporeatworldexpo.sg/im/doritan_comp.jpg

I'M JUST GOING TO POST LINKS CUS I CAN'T POST PEEKTURES. STBM I KNOW.


Anw i just searched for liulianxiaoxing cuz i was telling kangz about its cuteness, then after reading the descriptions i changed my opinion about it being cute. HAHAHA the description ruined it for me!!! but i bought the liulianxiaoxing pin :|

"Little Durian Star is a five-year-old Singaporean boy who travels around the world with his parents, who are musicians. "
tell me that you're embarrassed! how the hell is this related.

"Little Durian Star is nuts about durians, but they're not readily available in the places his family travels to. To help her poor son who's always thinking about the pokey fruit all day long, Little Durian Star's mum made him a delightful little costume. And now Little Durian Star looks like a little Durian. Wherever he goes, this little king of fruits makes other children green with envy! "
HAHAHA SERIOUSLY? I'm alws thinking about mangoes so i think my mummy should make a mango suit just fer meh. I'm sure the other children will go green w envy if i walk out and look exactly like a mango!!! :) proud to be a yellow mango ;)

"His favourite activity includes drawing pictures of durians under the cool shade of a palm tree. "
LOL DROWNING DROWNING yes i think of mangoes everyday so obviously i draw mangoes everytime- under a palm tree!

read moar atrocities here: http://www.singaporeatworldexpo.sg/en/worldexpo_mascot.html

k this amuses me to no end. HAHAHAHA SO FUNNEHHHHHHH!!!!
k maybe it's not, idk, it's getting late.