Wednesday, June 2, 2010

limtehsee

Just when I was alr getting over the fact that I'm not able to tweet, that tehsee had to make me depressed again by telling me that she 'opened' her twitter already. I KEPT CLICKING THE ACCEPT BUTTON BUT THAT FREAKING WEBSITE JUST WON'T ALLOW ME TO. The worst thing is that I can see people's tweet but I can't tweeeeeeeeeet. and the fonts are so big and ugly i feel like destroying them.

this post is dedicated to tehsee cus she's v nice, she entertained me for like 2 minutes before she went offline. (f)(f)(f) many many flowers for her despite the fact that her humor level's basically negative! unlike that GG-limchin, online alr like never online. i kinda like tehsee despite her weirdness right now. on the other hand, limchin is just v G. and i'll not prefer her.

oh and i almost forgot tehsee's surname is chiam!! hahaha. i thought she's limtehsee or smth. and i forgot her cheenese name...chiam something something. i rmb got yun! issit huiyun? tell me if i'm right tehsee. don't whole life appear offline. wink wink.

i think i am right. yay.

as you can see, i'm v bored right here so please entertain me thx.

and wts i can't add pictures. i searched for lady gaga's teacup for 40minutes just to link teh and tea. D: