Wednesday, June 30, 2010

hihi

this is a not so serious poast so yay everybardeh can enjoy this sighhh idk why i'm here i should be studying but ok maybe cuz i feel the need to record this date oh maybe not today but yesterday 29 june 2010 cuz it was a disastuh and a tragedy i've never experienced this in my life evah before but i guess there's a first time for everything and so my first was yesterday


before i continue i should state that it wasnt unlucky or anything to do with the teachers cuz it's totally my fault i was so stupid i didnt even check my gc before the exams i seriously think my gc's angry w me for just letting it lie down there for idk maybe 1 month without touching it
so yeah today at one fifty five pm i tried to switch on my gc budden it kept spasming i was so worried about it and then finally it died despite helps from my helpful friend engchunks and my super nice teacher mdm valerie chua actually helped me to go to the bookshop to buy batteries for me omgosh i can't thank her enough but unfortunately my gc didnt get revived despite my attempts it just lay down there soulless and cold just like any other 10 cent wood block so i just did the entire thing without my gc hahahaha maybe not entire thing just half cuz i basically crossed out half of the questions already so lesson learnt this time i'll not let my gc feel all alone and depressed evah again i hope

HEHEHE I HOPE YOU CAN READ THIS AND THANKS FOR BEING SO INTERESTED ABOUT THE LIFE STORY OF MY GC :)