Sunday, October 7, 2012

uni life

it isn't the greatest but before i start complaining about it i shall document it with some happy pictures?



27 August 2012
i started school on the 13th, so this was two weeks after, when dixin was in the airport, waiting to leave for beijing. life is weird. and intriguing. one was my cca mate, one was my class mate, and one's my current room mate.
no more dixin. at least not until this december.

this was when the liang was back. the first two people who knew. 
not really part of my uni life, but they're in my photobooth.
 

ex-school mates. current school mates. i tend to veer back to familiar faces. i'm very grateful for all these familiar faces.

And again, my cray cray roommate

need a picture of matthias and ting in my photobooth.
oh wait. my angel. she still hasn't revealed her identity. but from the way she writes i think she's pretty awesome.

other than that,
this post pretty much sums up the interesting parts of my uni life. or at least, the first two months of it.
i'm bored by most of my modules so it's a chore for me to work on my assignments. except for japanese, maybe, it's something that i'm genuinely interested to learn. 

i've been constantly stepping out of my comfort zone. partially because it's so tiny. but still, good job van.

i'm not a sports person but i got into golf and floorball for the experience. i would continue taking on golf for my mummy. as for floorball, i just go there to look at people wink wink, and maybe occasionally hit the ball.

i went to a karaoke bar.

and i went clubbing...

i pride myself on handling things like an adult.

also,
i think i'm ready for it.