Monday, October 1, 2012

Dear Diary,

I have a diary. I started writing on the first day of University because I wanted to document my life and improve my writing. But I think I'm missing the point because I don't really write down every single detail of whatever happened in that week, due to my paranoia.

What can I do? Should I just do a recount of everything that happens? Then when I read in it future I'll think back about how I felt at that moment. But what if someone sees it? Hmm. I should just be more careful with it. Yep, recounting it is. That was what I did with my secondary school blog. Today I went to...blah blah...something happened...I felt happy. Something like that.

YEP just did my diary entry for the day omg it took so long to finish. Recounting isn't easy! But I guess it'll be a good read for the future me! Also for the future me I should write down a fact about myself everyday.



For today, I realised that...I like to touch people's tummy. Or their fats around that area. Okay this sounds weird but when I do it it isn't THAT weird. OH SHIT it sounds even weirder right now. Sometimes I'll do it subconsciously hohoho.


The other thing I realised...I like to use 'fucking shit' a lot in my diary. 

oh my it's late goodnight