Friday, October 5, 2012

orh hor

oh wait before i orh hor myself happy birthday papa omg despite his little little flaws he's sucha great man he's so handsome and shitz i just thanked him for doing all kinds of shit for our family all these years and he texted back saying that that's what he's supposed to do omg :') tearing

i texted 'cause he's in thailand and it's so weird to say face to face hahahaha but really i'm very thankful for every single member in my family they're so nice to me what did i do to deserve them tearing again :') i'm a lucky little shit :') sometimes i'd get annoyed by really little things that they do but i love them a lot like really i'm grateful and i hope they know that i really do appreciate it a lot i love them omg tearing :') even though they treat me like an ignorant little shit sometimes and think that i'm incapable of anything :'( which makes me annoyed and sad because i do know some things...but there are some truths in that i can't blame them for thinking that way...all my life i've been telling them i just wanna earn like $1000 per month hahaha or recently i've been asking my dad to set up a business when he retires so i wouldn't have to worry about finding a job...or persuading my sister to open a cafe after graduating for the same reason. basically i just want to leech off them omg why am i like that :'( sigh they're so nice to me and when anything happens i know i have a safety net hearts omg blogger screwed up my post can't remember what i originally typed something like i may hate people hate school hate life but i'll love them 5eva hehe


and finally....

yes orh hor myself i did something wrong don't judge please folks it's not wrong as in wrong wrong but wrong as in eww wrong

butttttt i'm not hating myself for it because it was an experience i guess hahaha omg i'm sucha positive human being. please come to me folks i'll bring you rainbows and sunshine all the time

yesterday was an....eventful day. had project meeting from morning to evening i'm so gonna regret everything i did in the video for shureeeeee but blah whatevs since it's over oreri. then after that i went to meet up with two people who missed me a lot aww hahahhaahahahahaha and i'm so happy to learn something and know that my instinct was once again CORRECTO. good job van. but someone else was happier i'm looking at you gohchewew her face was omg stupiak. after dinner was



bleh bleh bleh

i'm such an asshole i'm going to dress up as an asshole for halloween

0 <<<<< me.

i love my friends who accept me for the 0 that i am
thank you for judging me but still loving me awwwwwww