Wednesday, October 3, 2012

exercise books

oh my hahaha i was finding an exercise book to practise my jap then i found lotsa interesting stuff

basically i can never go past 10 pages of an exercise book.

as for keeping a written diary, it's never going to happen. there's this 'diary' that started off with me promising that i would commit to keeping a diary on the 1st of october 2009. after 5 days there were no more entries. then on the 17th of october i had this entry with illegible shitty handwriting hating myself because i didn't keep to my promise so i told myself i would do it and i'm willing to. but that was the last entry on my exercise book hahahahaha c'est la vie. this happens with all of my diaries/blogs. i have so manyyyyy but i don't commit myself to anyyyy.

for those with notes on them, they last a little longer. maybe 10 pages? then i'll see something with a heading and then a blank page follows. how did i ever study for anything?

and yes i got distracted again. sigh i've learnt to accept myself for who i am.