Sunday, September 23, 2012

Realisation.

As blank as my expressions are, deep down inside I'm a bitter human being. It's a good thing that my emotions don't manifest themselves. If not I'll be walking around like >:(

oh wait

to-do list for myself
  • Get myself a planner. Oh wait I have one. Okay not really that’s blank. I need to get one with dates and all that shit.
  • Print my shit. Not literally.
  • Read 201 because of reasons.
  • Dig out my Chinese-English dictionary.
  • Interview someone for quotes (204 assignment)…or not.
  • アイウエオ、カキクケコ、サシスセソ
  • Clothes. Back to the freaking hall.

Back to listening to happy songs to cheer myself up a little.


hohoho or maybe it's just because my blood's coming again oh what an ass
okay let me hide in a corner hide in a corner allie moss let me take your hand~we'll hide in a corner we'll hide till it's over till it's all over :'(