Friday, September 28, 2012

Home.

hot shower on a rainy day with a throbbing headache = heaven on earth
every week when i come back home i feel like i'm in bliss ahhhhhhhhhh my house is so comfortable

my mum can't tell stories or jokes or write articles people would just leave
she just told us tavia yeung got photographed in a car with someone so my sister and I were like oh then WHO's the someone then she went silent for one minute while my sister continued asking WHO'S THE SOMEONE then my mum was like oh tavia yeung got photographed in a car with a guy. and then we were like okay but WHO. then she went on to say that tavia yeung was in a car with a guy and they were 'misbehaving' yes she used the word 'misbehaving'. lolol so my sister was like omg mummy you don't have to use words like this we're not 5. then 2 minutes later my mum asked me how to spell tavia and that's the end of the story. i have no idea who she got photographed with thank you mummy.


why am I still on the Internet when my head is killing me

I'm a masochist

^^^^ elaborate next time

i need to sleep

home sweet home hearts