Monday, September 17, 2012

Pomelo or Orange?

If I ever give birth to anything I'll name it Orange I don't care if no one takes him/her seriously hohoho I can imagine the situation already

"Hi what's your name?"
"Orange"
pfftchchchchkkkkekekeke

Actually pomelo sounds better omg which one dilemma

There was once my sister and I were complaining about how our names were so common like commoners so we were talking about how we would name our children in future then I came out with these if I marry a fellow Ng:
Pineapple Ng Li
Rita Ng Li ta
Cucumber Ng Gwa

sigh how lame can I get

let's hope that I don't have children ever

hahahah shit imagine if I gave birth to orange or pomelo

WHAT IF THEY WERE TWINS

AND WERE BORN ON 1 JAN

AND THEY GO ON THE NEWS

THEN I'LL WRITE MY OWN ARTICLE AND IT'LL BE LIKE
Pomelo and Orange came out of Ms Ng's vagina on 12am, 1 January 2092