Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Paragraph is not my friend.

 ya

OH I JUST REALISED I DIDNT POST ANYTHING ON NATIONAL DAY. This is depressing. Okay actually it's not but it's weird cus normally I'll wish SG a happy birthday enthusiastically but now i'm just mehhhhhh whatevr. So what am I doing here on a wednesday morning? K so initially i wanted to dump all my thoughts here cus it's overwhelming and idk what to do but it'll be like throwing an elephant into a pail so i'll not. And did I mention that WHEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME is really an awesome song? ya go listen but i fink you should know already cus this song is not like WOAH A NEW SONG. And btw how would you define success in your life? mine's happiness. SUCCESS=HAPPINESS. IMO, If you're happy then I fink you're successful. but obvs a lot of peeps don't fink so they only care about the material standard of living then get a good job with good money then die ohh wow what a good life right. but if you bring me to bora bora then ya i'll totally just marry you in case you don't know where bora bora is then i can tell you now before you go google it ya it's somewhere near tahiti. and because the title is paragraph is not my friend then i'm going to make this v long purplely hahahaha so if your name is FREE then you can continue reading but actually your name don't need to be free you just need to be free oh haha wow enlightenment right i know so right now it's going to be 3am and i'm just sitting here typing drivel. why is my life so cool? idk actually but i'm just gonna continue typing cus it's cathartic you know people cry to release stress and let go of their emotions but uhhh something's wrong with my tearglands so words are like my tears hahahha sigh i'm hungry rn and i want to drink milk and whenever i drink milk i'll think of the cows and goats waiting for me in nzl you know you know actually now i'm having a dilemma idk whether i should go to nzl or like netherlands because it's so convenient for me to be a dutch i'm so ready to be one cus add one der in the middle of my name like van der ng or smth like that and there you go!! but other than the windmills in the country idk anything else about it oredi so ya but why should i even think of this now i'm still shackled here in singapore oh and btw i really like this song by archuLETA: falling. i like the lyrics and i'm going to purplely remove the paragraphing cus paragraph is not my friend k start here: Feels like my life's been passing by With happiness just bein' a lie How did I get here, where am I going? One more day without knowing Struggling for one more breath As I'm drowning in a painful death Can someone reach out for me? In this dark and dreary sea 'Cause it seems like no one can Hear the voice that's calling Try to take the most I can stand But I keep falling I try to chase the memories away But they haunt me everyday I hope I get over this phase 'Cause I'm stuck inside this haze All I need is a simple lift Such a sweet and precious gift So I don't lose it all before What I have left is nothing more In my isolated misery I feel like the epitome Of darkness and despair Just leading onto nowhere Will I be able to win this race? I'm runnin' at a slow pace Trying hard to press on But the motivation's gone 'Cause it seems like no one can Hear the voice that's calling Try to take the most I can stand But I keep falling Oh I try to chase the memories away But they haunt me everyday I hope I get over this phase 'Cause I'm stuck inside this haze All I need is a simple lift Such a sweet and precious gift So I don't lose it all before What I have left is nothing more It may not have to be this way Waiting for me they could be a new day Maybe I can revise And escape from the lies I try to chase the memories away But they haunt me everyday I hope I get over this phase 'Cause I'm stuck inside this haze All I need is a simple lift Such a sweet and precious gift So I don't lose it all before What I have left is nothing more There could be something more To what my life may have in store I'll move from where I began Keep on pressing through to the end HAHAHHAAHAHAHAH this post is so long i like i like i still think archuleta is awesome ttm!!! even though now i like mraz more teehee but priscilla ahn triumphs them all!!! :D my eye bags are sagging so much they're pulling my cheeks down so i fink i'll have to sleep afterall sighhh not like my cheeks are very important but still- oh ya recently did my gp test and cus i didnt study for anything so i chose the beauty question why? cus i'm obsessed with beauty but actually not really but you know many people are you know how i know? i know this because people always criticise my drawing and tell me that they're ugly and ask me not to draw them but obvs i'll still continue doing what i'm doing cus i think no matter how ugly they are they're still the prettiest imo appearance is impt no qualms about that but ykw? inner beauty is still the most impt thing idc how pretty you are if you're gross then you'll still be gross. and if you're ugly but nice then you'll not look so ugly it'll make you prettier if you realise. but of course if you're ugly and PRETEND to be nice you'll still be ugly and nice people will be nice and deserve to be treated nicely i hope you got a lot from my post but actually idrc cus i'm not making much sense in this state of torpor rn so thank you for reading everything and my chinese compo's still not done kill me pls