Monday, August 23, 2010

Cow

 This is my cow. I don't care if it's ugly cus this is MY cow.



So right now I just need to focus on what I want, muster some courage and go for it. But yknow, I'm a coward. Cowards can't accomplish anything, cowards don't succeed. Then what? Listen to songs by Super Junior. Ok, no link, I just wanted to throw them in somewhere because I now have one Super Junior song on my ipod. Before you start to despise or judge me, let me tell you that it's not my fault. Not at all. Blame it all on Lim Chinn the grozziegal. Ok wait, don't blame her. I'll admit. I love the song for its catchiness, it's a great song, and I love it. Watch the MV and you'll be convinced. I don't care, I know you'll love that song so it's certainly not just me. The MV's so perfect, it portrays a utopia for many fangirls in fact. With flowers, hearts and idk how many boys. Woah. Awesome. But it's not the kind of life for me. So what's the kind of life for me? O-HOHO if you know me well enough, you should know by now. Yup, cows. You should've seen this coming. I mean, cowards and cows. Even though they're not identical, they're similar. So cowards aren't cows. But cowards need to be with cows. And this directs me to New Zealand. And one day I'll be in New Zealand. With the cows. Rainbow cows resembling unicorns. They won't eat grass. They'll eat flowers and shit flowers.