Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm a bird.

I still like my drawing.



So recently, I transformed into a bird just simply because ya I want to be a bird. And obviously the idea of me being a bird is a chimera so I can only be delusional and maybe attempt to be a bird by removing my twitter profile pic to be a bird yay. So why do I want to be a bird? Because birds can fly. And if you know me well enough then you should know how much I want to fly. Not just fly because I like the idea of flying like flap flap the wings woah cool. No. But because I want to fly AWAY. I want to fly and land on a cow in New Zealand. And we can be best friends. Or maybe fly all the way to Bora Bora and spend my whole life there. Woahhhhhh so cool.

But actually how dyou know if birds feel happy? Maybe they can flap flap their wings or like chirp chirp and we'll think that they're uber happy cus they're like singing but NO. Maybe they just want to frown, whine and make some noise but obvs they cannot frown so only can chirp. K so now idk what I want to be already cus no point being a bird and be sad my whole life. Oh so contradicting. I want to be a bird but Idw to be a bird! Life's like that unfortunately!!!! The title's so misleading but whatevr man!!!!

My purpose in life is to find a purpose so yay I'm leading a purpose-driven life.