Sunday, November 21, 2010

My dreams

I DREAM I CAN RUN LIKE THE WIND AND BE STRONG WHEN MY HEART JUST WANTS TO GIVE IN

K not that kind of dream.



I had a really bizarre dream today and was really relieved when I woke up. In my dream, I bought a proboscis monkey, a mini hedgehog, a small skunk, and IDK what else. For some reason, the hedgehog and the skunk went missing and I was really worried cause I loved that hedgehog. So just when I was freaking out over the lost of my hedgehog, the proboscis monkey walked down the stairs with my sister and suddenly stood up. This was when I realised that it's taller than meh and I regretted bringing the monkey back cause it looks scary and gross. So I started to panic and YAY I WOKE UP HAHAHA. Never felt so glad to be awoken before manz.


K SHOW YOU THE PROBOSCIS MONKEY.
(Wanted to draw instead of using a picture but my drawing looks kinda sick. HAHAHA NO IDEA WHY.)


And the other dream was kinda emotional.

And btw, I HATE CATS.