Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/16

SAME DATE BUT DIFFERENT FEELINGS. yeahhhhhhhhh.
happy birthday yiendouz! I'm not going to post any peektures of her here just in case her secret admirer(s) visit. k actually I dont think there's any SO HERE YOU GO ENJOY.


BIRTHDAY GIRL YIENDOUZZZZ
I V NICE PLS TOTALLY DIDNT PUT ANY OF YOUR UNGLAMS UP HERE.

and hello minnie hello ahyuan hello starrcy hello lynz hello everyone hang in there it's going to be over soooooooooooooooooooooooon.

OH YA I decided not to post my artpiece up cus my mummy walked into my room just now and went "ABSTRACT ART?" when she saw my artpiece. It was an honest question so I could only say YA. BUT PLEASE I TOTALLY DREW A MONSTER/CUTE CREATURE SO NOW I'M AFFECTED. HAHAH K NO I'M JUST LAZY K NVM MY PHONE'S JUST IN FRONT OF ME
DAMN CUTE RIGHT!!!!!! totally can go auction it off

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE FELL FOR MY NEW ZEALAND THING THAT'S JUST STUPID HAHAHA


AND I WILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY ORGANISATION SKILLS FOREVER