Thursday, November 25, 2010

A.

I'm going to do a recount 'cause I'm happy. But I think I'll probably stop halfway 'cause I like.

Yesterday I pasted a note with WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO on my toilet mirror for my sister to see. And yes, she woke me up before she went off, but I didn't get up. So predictable right. Why did I make the effort to paste the note? Because I really didn't want to be late for today's meeting. A nice and considerate person like me wouldn't want to make people wait. HEHE. Okay no, I didn't want to be late because LYC, ECK and I made a deal. If anyone were late, they'll have to treat. Obviously no one wanted to treat so both of them reached on time and I ended up treating :'(. But that's okay 'cause that LYC v nice she paid for my movie ticket later. HEHEHE. And please I was totally late because that ECK suggested to go to Bras Basah's Republic of Steak before watching Easy A @ Cini. Why Easy A? HEHE SECRET. ;)

Aiyoh damn boring I shouldn't continue.

Oh and the LYC damn awesome. She totally said that Kim Hyun Joong is the model for Facebook. 5 thumbs up for her. And people totally mistook us for tourists and asked ck DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH because the LYC wanted to take a peekture with every Christmas tree we saw. Embarrassing ttm. Suitors out there please reconsider.