Monday, July 12, 2010

dedicated to lynz and liaolianz

Lynette says (1:11 AM):
*I AM CHEENA GAL

Lynette says (1:11 AM):
*I AM CHEENA GAL

Lynette says (1:11 AM):
*I AM CHEENA GAL

Lynette says (1:11 AM):
*I AM CHEENA GAL

Lynette says (1:11 AM):
*I AM CHEENA GAL

Lynette says (1:11 AM):
*I AM CHEENA GAL



suddenly realise that this potrays me as a v childish person but no i'm not!!! just wanted to leave this here so when lynette expires i'll still have this memory of her. she takes elit then come and be so cheena more cheena then me hohoho. but not like i'm v cheena anyway. and cuz this is (partially) dedicated to her, i should say something positive about her. she's a really good entertainer and without her (online) presence i feel v lonely and empty. erm actually not rly but i can't think of anything better. oh our parents love wakin!!!

as for liaolianz, i think she's very evil cus she made me prepare to call her and wake her up for wc but in the end she just zoooom zoom went online and didnt sleep- basically she cheated my feelings!!! >( but it's okay cus i'm forgiving and so i wont rly mind. and she's v nice cus she just made me feel special!!! hahaha.

i love my friends!!!! they're awesome cus they have no life.


so this is me, lynette and liaolianz. and why do i look so constipated? idk, cus we were supposed to do this TOU TONG (HEADACHE), DU ZI TONG (STOMACHACHE), JIAO TONG (LEG ACHE) and as seen in the peekture the liaolianz refused to co-operate so this peekture is incomplete. btw i was kinda reluctant to post this peekture at first cus of not very obvious reasons. but since it's not very obvious so i'm not going to reveal it here. and i hope i won't regret posting this 10 years later when i come back to my blog for memories. so ya all in all, i love them even though they're kind of weird and always laugh for no reason!! :D


and ya, i'm rly v bored so i always post nonsense like this :(((((((((((