Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And floor-licked in the autumn mist

HAYYYYYY A KOREAN POAST!!!!!
This is probably the only time you'll see SUPER JUNIOR appearing here.





yeah, so technically this is the first time I'm poasting about korean boybands here, the other time was the JUST DANCE GONNA BE OKEH and this post isnt any better TBH but i'm not going to be critical or make a mockery of this so I'll just leave it to you to listen and judge kkkkkkk. HEHE SO I THINK THIS IS FUNNEH. Listen to the song and you'll get what I mean. "FLOORLICKED" did it for me. It's such a waste cuz I genuinely like the melody and this arrangement. SEARCH UP THE LYRICS AFTER LISTENING AND SEE WHICH WORD YOU GOT RIGHT HEHEHE and what's more amusing is the fact that one of the highest rated comments says: "woah~~ he has an amazing and good english"
 I HAZ GOOD ENGLISH TOO!!!

I LOVE PUFF I RLY RLY DO :D till now i still can't find a perfect version of PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON :( Don't mess with puff plz sj.
I'm angst-ridden rn and idw to go back to school sighhhhhhhhduck