Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meow.

My future dog.



Hello today we had a stress management talk and now I'm damn stressed 'cause I think I MUST have 12 posts before Feb. Dixin told me that I should be an artist.
Not very happy now 'cause I'm still removing the tags on FB. I don't want to see ancient photos 'cause they're really damn gross. And NO I don't have a past. I was like that since I was born. Awesome and awesome. Sorry limited vocab. HOHO.


Went to visit my uncle after school 'cause my mummy wanted to deliver some new year goods and I fell in love with Rusty again. Rusty's the dog. He was skinny and long not like FAT and CUTE mmm my favourite but I still like him ttm. He was like a spring BOING BOING/TOING TOING keep jumping non-stop make me feel damn happy. My hand felt very appreciated 'cause he kept licking it hohoho. Maybe I should try licking my hand some day to see if it's really that tasty. Haha no obviously I won't do that. Didn't take any pictures 'cause BATT FLAT somebadeh end work nothing to do so she called me. Sigh I miss Rusty. Someone please lend me your dog? HINT HINT cocokrunch.coconutz.cocodile. OH THAT'S CROCO HAHAHAHA. K not funny.

OH YJ IS YOUR DOG RUSTY SAME NAME TWINS.

Goodnight again.