Tuesday, November 26, 2013

new found love for big bird


oh yeah anyway it's already past august and nous sommes on the way to DICIEMBRE. here's an update because some people keep quoting my 'why isn't it august yet fuck' so yes i have to update. had my first paper today and the second one will be tomorrow. and very soon it will be ALL OVER clap clap clap clap clap everybadeh clap clap. oh ya awhile ago i checked my phone's calendar and it said 'lemak' 7-8pm i kept wondering what it was. then i thought i put it down because it's the first day of my exams but why the hell lemak????? question mark times ten thousand. then i realised SUDDENLY oh yeah it's lenka.


thank you autocorrect you're always so funny.

so yes i'm going for lenka later but i have 40 bio mcqs tomorrow can my 'o' level c6 grade save me???? okay whatever you should always live like you're dying like lenka. or live like you were dying like tim mcgraw. or live like we're dying like kris allen.

TAKE EVERY MOMENT YOU KNOW THAT YOU OWN THEM IT'S ALL YOU CAN DO USE WHAT'S BEEN GIVEN TO YOU

not complaining though the bio mod's really interesting. AND WHY CAN'T ALL LECTURES BE LIKE THIS. look at those cute baby peas my my my.



i clicked on blogger at first to say that i could go on yawning forever but then i stopped. so here you go, a post about big bird. i miss my yawning queen. and i wanna sleep. this year i'm going to europe to hibernate. and i really hope sweden's as awesome as i thought. hej då.