Monday, February 7, 2011

Do what bunnies do?

Happy 牛 Year is lame enough already but wow people are amazing and creative so they came up with Happy New Year 兔 you!!!

Wii is only fun when you get to see people punching the air/getting nearer and nearer to the tv/making interesting facial expressions/ETC. Good video clips are produced this way.
I STILL LOVE HONEY AND MIMI even though they looked like disgusting rats right after bathing. I DIDN'T GET TO GAMBLE THIS YEAR WTH IS THIS?!

Today we were at the HortPark when my sister pointed to a cat and v happily told me that it was my friend 'cause she thought that it was a monkey HAHA lousy ttm. But she got the last laugh when I demonstrated her stupidity to my mummy by pointing to the cat and happily shouting MONKEY and that cat decided to run up the hill and scare me. WHAT AN ASSHOLE.

I should really start studying. Or at least start to work on my homework. SIGH.