Wednesday, October 20, 2010

LIVE LIKE YOU WERE DYING

Hello I'm listening to Tim McGraw's LIVE LIKE YOU WERE DYING right now if you've never heard of this before you should go search for it 'cause it's an awesome song and you'd like it. If you don't then it's probably 'cause you like justin beaver or by2 that's not good and you need help. HA J/K I'm so bored right now k just now also and yesterday the day before blah blah. Everyday's boring I'm always bored so I'm going to make this long. AND I DIGRESS. I was going to talk about live like you were dying but now the song's over already so no inspiration HAHAHA so what should I blog about now. Nothing. k byebye.


And if you're wondering, yes my GP essay's similar to this post so please don't ask me how I did for GP (or any other papers) next Wednesday if not I'll just slap you secretly in my heart.