Friday, January 21, 2011

Photobooth

HOHO photobooth can keep me entertained forever.
K I'm going to put this here at a risk of ruining my reputation but never mind I like.
And you know I wanted to do something cool like January post once February post twice so the archives at the side would be like:

  • January (1)
  • February (2)
  • March (3)
  • April (4)
  • AND THE LIST GOES ON
but abit fail since I posted like thrice (plus this time four times) already so plan FAILED. I'll try the reverse instead. Means like January post 12 times February 11 then countdown HOHOHO. Okay sounds lame but whatever most important thing is I LIKE and I'M HAPPY. 10 days left to Feb so yknow, I have to keep posting shitz.

K GO:












HOHO ya Photobooth's really entertaining I could play with it and laugh forever but that'll just make me look stupid. So I found another person who's more stupid than me so I don't look as dumb. Ya and damn sad ttm I have limited friends can you tell? And that friend SHE's damn gross like ttm.

And obviously I won't post the videos 'cause that'll just ruin my life. Goodnight. Maybe I'll post again later 'cause I'm too free.